Friday, June 8, 2012

On my way home!

Hello~hello~everyone!
How are you guys doing?(: this post is not going to be a long one, I'm just showing you guys the photos I took of my little journey on my way back home! It was a brilliant day today, the sun was happy and I'm happy too although I'm tired because of the long hours in school. But that's okay, after Saturday, I'll start my holidays! I just have to bear a little while more!

Before I end this post, I'm just going to tell you guys about my dear friend, Kendra aka Lady Kayy. She's doing a giveaway so go to her blog and try your luck! Maybe you will be the lucky one to win her attractive prizes! Good luck!

Kendra's website:
http://ladykayy.blogspot.com/2012/06/who-likes-giveaways-i-like-giveaways.html

Enjoy your Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment